Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dad's Birthday

Dad's High School Graduation
Dad & Me
Today would have been my Dad's 75th birthday! It's hard to believe he has been gone for 7 years now. I think back fondly of the many wonderful times I shared with him. He was always the "fun-loving" Dad who would get dirty with us! When we were little our cousins thought he was superman because he pretended to jump off my cousin Mary Jayne's front steps. He was a great example to me as he became involved in PTA when I was young and continued by serving as Michigan's State PTA President and on the National PTA Board as the Reflections Program was started. I guess you could say it's his "fault" I got so involved in PTA!! I miss talks with my Dad and watching him enjoy his grandchildren. He loved practical jokes, especially ones he could play on me! Love you Dad!!


Christmastime
Dad with Rachel, Adam & Sarah

Dad's favorite place...overlooking the lake from our cabin in Michigan

Enjoying the grandkids

Cruising with Mom

Being his goofy self



Dad with his birthday hat (hahaha)

Dad & his deer

Dad, Wayne & Me

Dad and Ross


No comments:

Post a Comment