Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just a bit of info.....

I thought it would be fun to start a blog now that my kids are so far away from us. This way we can connect and keep each other updated on what's new in life.

Just to give a quick update: Sarah and Adam are at BYU in Provo and Rachel is at BYU in Idaho. So with all 3 kids across the country I am now an empty-nester! Being an empty-nester, I now have a bit more time for fun things like this. My days are filled with work, dejunking and working on photo projects. It's been quite fun to go through old photos and have wonderful memories come flooding back. David and I have been working on some home projects as well!! I hope to post pics of some of them soon. We have revamped the kids closets and storage areas! We were able to pull everything out of the closets since they are not here and put up drywall and then paint them. Now to put everything back in an organized fashion :). The nice thing is there is less to put back because we found many things we no longer needed.

Next will be to finish the upstairs bathroom!! Yes Adam, the sink is finally off the wall!! Now to pick out the new one and get it up and functioning before you guys get home for Christmas! The living room is also getting a "pick me up" so be prepared for a new look!

More to come.........

No comments:

Post a Comment