 |
| This is our family, always up for a laugh! |
 |
| Family Photo Fun |
Well, I thought I should take a minute and update since I haven't written anything since November! Since then we had a wonderful visit in Utah with our three fabulous children and the Barkers! We survived the biggest winter storm Salt Lake has seen in a really long time, driving through a complete white out to get to Holly and Steve's for Thanksgiving. It was for sure a white knuckle trip! Thanksgiving was awesome, having all three kids there and spending some quality family time together. It was a fabulous visit with lots of fun activities.
 |
| Time to eat! |
 |
| The lovely dinner table, love the candy centerpiece |
 |
| Rachel, Todd & Jeremy chilling before dinner. |
 |
| Mood music |
 |
| Now that takes talent! |
 |
| We really do love you Dad..... |
 |
| Gotta love it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment